Jetpack is a single-player 2D platform game created by Sourc[e]x for WarCraft III.
The object of the levels is to collect all of the keys scattered around the environment while avoiding obstacles and enemies.
Once accomplished, a door opens which the player must go through in order to complete the level.
The map also features a in-game level editor. It's kinda slow and not very user-friendly, but it works properly.
• Decreased map bounds size to get rid of a "out of bounds" bug on empty bound cells.
• Logo added to the main menu.
• Created a scoreboard to keep track of highscores.
• Jetpack is now open source.
• Minor bug fixes and code maintenance.
• Added more editor tiles and entities.
• Fixed a bug with entities pushing buttons in the editor.
• Fixed zoom camera position.
• More sound effects added.
• Fixed Death Wheel's (saw blades) facing direction.
• New editor tiles and entities added.
• Fixed a level tile bug.
• Added some new sound effects.
• Added a zoom function.
• Added a computer player slot.
• Fixed a bug with the Exit Location not loading correctly from the gamecache.
• Initial release.