Siege! is a short fantasy minigame inspired by the classic Battleship guessing game.
The game mechanics are really simple; place your buildings and attack the enemy.
Use special abilities to help discover your opponent's structures.
Whoever razes all buildings first wins.
The game will keep track of battle stats and banners between games.
• Default: 5 attacks per turn, simultaneous attacks, all abilities.
• Classic: 1 attack per turn, turn-based attack pattern, no abilities, blind mode.
• Custom: All game rules are open for customization.
Siege! is now live on the Arcade!
Feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, via the form below.
• Easy to learn.
• Intelligent computer A.I.
• Two preset game modes for quick games.
• A custom game mode with fully configurable game rules.
• Resizeable game grid.
• Player progress tracking.
• High level of polish.
• Low system requirements.
• Unique aesthetics.
• None at the moment.
• General improvements.
• Update screenshots.